Apples have problems, just like any other computer. Rely on Coltarus Halo, LLC to help fix your Mac or Mac network with your best interests in mind! Not only will we fix your computer quickly, but we will also answer all the questions you may have about your repair or any other Mac need or issue.
Diagnostics Starting from $45
Do you need help figuring out why your Mac is not running as fast anymore? Don’t worry; our technicians can assist you with:
- Official certified Apple hardware diagnostic tests
- Getting your computer on the tech bench within 24 hours to begin the process
- An extensive diagnostic protocol laid down by Apple, combined with our best practices
- Ensuring that you get the most cost effective option to fix your Mac or Mac network
Screen / LCD Repairs Starting from $179
The following are a few reasons to replace your laptop screen:
- Cracked screens
- No video
- No backlight
Whatever the issue may be, we will pinpoint it and find the most practical fix. We can help you determine if you need:
- Whole screen replacement
- Readjustment of your cabling
- The inverter board replaced, and not the entire LCD
Hard Drive Repairs Starting from $50
How can you tell if your hard drive is failing?
- Primary symptom: If you can hear it clicking, or whining (Literally whining!)
- Your computer starts to run slow and exhibit odd behavior
The techs at Coltarus Halo, LLC can you help you replace or repair your drive. Additionally, we have an excellent track record of recovering data when hard drives cannot be accessed. If we are not able to restore or recover your data, don’t worry – we work with the best data retrieval companies that can retrieve your data from even physically damaged hard drives.
DVD Drive Repairs Starting from $70
If your DVD/CD drive stops playing media like movies or music and/or stops burning, then you may need to replace it or have it cleaned out. Guess what? We can do that for you as well! You will need a diagnostic to find that out, but we will remove the diagnosis if you end up repairing or replacing your optical drive with us.
If your laptop was accidentally bumped on a wall, ran over by a bike or bent, we can aid you and your computer! We will search for a used or new part to replace your damaged case, according to your preference of course.